YOU CAN’T DANCE, YOU CAN’T JIVE BUT YOU CAN STILL HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
FABBA are getting their groove back….dates are below and we are expecting more to be announced soon. All events are Covid safe and adhere to all social distancing measures (measured by our platform boots!)
Please contact FABBA if there is a date you’re interested in booking them for, as the gig guide is constantly changing
Muriel: When I lived in Porpoise Spit, I used to sit in my room for hours and listen to ABBA songs. But since I’ve met you and moved to Sydney, I haven’t listened to one Abba song. That’s because my life is as good as an Abba song. It’s as good as Dancing Queen.
- FABBA have performed 100’s of shows, from corporate and private events to cruises, theatres and
- They are the most sought after Abba tribute show and were voted ‘Best live Australian Show Band’ in 2012
- They have performed regularly for clients including:
- Sofitel Hotel
- Coca Cola
- and McDonalds
- Cruises each year include: South East Asian Cruise, New Zealand Cruise, RCCL & COSTA Cruise Lines.
- The Vietnam tour in 2010 was highly successful with a large fan response to the group
- FABBA was greeted at the Airport and their hotel by hundreds of fans
- The group performed in a 10000 seat stadium which was at full capacity –Giang Vo Exhibition Centre, Hanoi
- A second show was performed at Lan Anh Music Centre, Ho Chi Min, which had the same success
- Both events were sold out weeks before the performance